Online Registration and Fee Schedule 2018-2019
Online Registration (with credit card or visa debit card payment) opens on June 11, 2018.
Fees for 2018-2019 Hockey Season
LATE REGISTRATION FEE (AFTER AUGUST 8)
$ 850.00 *
(SEE IMPORTANT INFORMATION BELOW)
* The 2018/19 fees are built up from the following program elements:
- $1000 for base season registration (27 league games, MHW and playoff games, and 40 full ice team practices)
- $300 for independent coaching staff
- $500 for mandatory team weekly power skating/goalie sessions (20 - 1 hr sessions)
- $500 for mandatory team weekly skills development sessions (20 - 1 hr sessions)
- $200 for mandatory tournament fees (3 tournaments total)
Registration fees will be paid by installments over the first half of the season as follows:
Sept 20 (approx.): $850 (minus base fees paid to NSH or MWH)
Oct 15: $550
Nov 15: $550
Dec 15: $550
The team may choose to utilize fundraising to lower the overall registration fees. To do so any funds raised, and provided to SEERA prior to the final installment payment, will result in a proportionate reduction in the remaining fees owed to SEERA by each player, or a rebate back to parents (if fundraising exceeds remaining monies owed). Amount will be finalized by SEERA's in-person registration date (August 8, 2018).
** Peewee AA Tryout fee is $100
Instructions for Online Registration
On-line registration is ONLY available to returning players. First time registrants must contact the Registrar: email@example.com or (780) 461-6673
1. Click here to register online for the 2018-2019 hockey season. Please note that a 2018/2019 Community League membership ($25) is included with your online fees.
2. Enter the email address and Password that you created last time you registered using Hockey Canada's Online Registration system, and then click the GO button. If you forgot this information, click on the Forgot your username and/or password link, answer your security question and the password will be emailed to you.
***Note for "returning club members" who have never used the online registration system, you will have to create a new account.
3. Once you've logged in, the system will now bring you to the Registration Area. Here you could Register a new person, Change your E-mail, Change your account information, and Change your password. You will also see a list of previously registered people along with viewable receipt that you could print.
4. Click on the Register a new person link to begin the Registration Process.
6. Enter the Registrant's Name, Date of Birth, Language, and Gender and click on the Next button to proceed to the Address Information Page.
7. Enter the Member's Physical, Mailing, Father's, and Mother's address while clicking the Next button after each address is entered. You will then be brought to the Contact Information Page
8. You must enter a valid Home and E-mail for the Registrant before you can continue to the Emergency Contact Screen. The work, cell, pager, and fax numbers are all optional. Click on the Next button to continue.
9. Enter the Registrant's Emergency Contact Name and Contact information here and click on Next button to go to the Registration section.
10. Click on the appropriate Division you wish to register the Registrant into.
11. Select the appropriate Package you wish to sign up for.
12. Add any Optional Fees that might apply to the Registrant. And Click on the Next button to proceed to the Miscellaneous section
13. Read the Disclaimer, check off the I agree checkbox if you agree with the Disclaimer, and click on the Next button to proceed to the Tracking section.
14. You must fill in the blanks and click on the Next button to proceed to the Payment section
15. Your payment option is to pay by Credit Card or VISA Debit Card
Payment by Credit Card/VISA Debit Card: Fill in your card details then click the PROCEED WITH PAYMENT button. Wait for your card to be processed - DO NOT CLICK ANY BUTTONS UNTIL YOU SEE YOUR RESPONSE. If your transaction is DECLINED, you may enter information for another card or choose another form of payment. If APPROVED, you will receive a printable receipt in the next step (you are now done).
16. The final step will give you the Option to View the Printable Receipt, Register someone else, or just return to the Main menu of the Registration System where you could see the a listing of all of your Registrants.
NOTE: You will be able to return to your personal profile page at any time by entering your USERID and PASSWORD on the welcoming page. You will be able to:
1. Check your child's registration status
2. Change your USERID and/or PASSWORD
3. Reprint registration invoices
*** If the credit card option is used the following will be displayed on your credit card statement: Southeast Hockey Association